Monday, January 05, 2009

Blatant rip-off!

Taken from here, every city I've spent the night in during 2008:

1. Washington, DC
2. Chicago, IL
3. Somonauk, IL
4. Sandwich, IL
5. Yorkville, IL
6. Taipei, Taiwan
7. Hualien, Taiwan*
8. Northport, AL
9. Atlanta, GA
10. St. Louis, MO
11. Seattle, WA
12. Brooklyn, NY

*I'm probably wrong but I can't remember the name of the city. Thanks to the person who corrects me.

Anywhere I missed? What about you?

Hooray cheap and easy blog post!

A better blogger
Would have stories for each place
But no, just this post

2 comments:

BIg Poppa said...

Where I spent the night in 2008:

1. FW, Texas
2. Austin, Texas
3. Georgetown, Ky.
4. Washington, D.C.
5. Rehoboth Beach, Dela.
6. Over the Atlantic Ocean
7. Florence, Italy
8. Monterosso, Italy
9. Rome, Italy
10. Providence, R.I.
11. Laurel, Md.
12. Columbia, Mo.
13. San Diego, Calif.

E said...

I think I'll steal this idea for next year. Remind me.